Plan your visit
Welcome to Kenilworth Castle
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. Click here to book your visit.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Kenilworth Castle - the castle, including the Great Hall, will be open but a one-way system will be in place to ensure everyone's safety. The towers will remain closed.
- Gardens - Our grounds and Elizabethan gardens are open for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing rules.
- Gatehouse and Stable Exhibition – The Gatehouse and Stable Exhibition will be closed.
- Cafe - The cafe at Kenilworth Castle will be open for takeaway light refreshments with a new one-way system in place.
- Shop - The shop will be open from 1 July offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. There will be a one-way system in place and we encourage contactless payment. You can also visit our online shop.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site.
- Audio Guide - You can enjoy an audio-tour at Kenilworth Castle using your own device. Simply download the Guide ID Podcatcher App from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once downloaded search for Kenilworth Castle and use the password EHKenilworth.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Kenilworth Castle by car or public transport.
You will find parking information, post code for sat nav, and our address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Kenilworth Castle as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety.
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.